EASI·Consult® Announces New Teaming Relationship with Coastal Advisory Group, LLC!
EASI·Consult® is proud to announce an exciting, new teaming relationship with Coastal Advisory Group, LLC. The Coastal Advisory group has over 20 years of Cost Reduction Experience and boasts a consulting team comprised of Engineers, IP Attorneys, Senior Tax Consultants, and Service Specialists that can determine quickly and accurately how to increase cash flow and reduce expenses.
Our vision for the future of Human Capital Management sees the
advancing integration of scientific inquiry and today's rapidly
evolving technology. Our goal is to help lead the evolution in this
area. We also strive to create true partnerships with all of our
clients, allowing them to benefit from this transformation. Our
commitment looking forward to 2020 is to form long lasting
relationships, allowing them assurance that we will always be
available for expert advice and service.
"To be sought out for our expertise in customized and innovative
Human Capital Business Solutions."
Our mission is to help our customers achieve superior
organizational performance. We accomplish this by providing them with
Human Capital Business Solutions in the areas of selection,
development and leadership.
EASI·Consult® is Different
We offer a distinctive approach to Human Capital Consulting by:
- Acting as consumer advocates for our customers,
- Forming partnerships with our customers to achieve tangible and measurable results,
- Using assessment tools that are value-added, professionally administered, and legally defensible, and
- Offering expert advice based on decades of combined experience.
Organizations contact EASI·Consult® when they need professional direction
because we provide:
A Wealth of Inside Perspectives
- Our staff has firsthand experience of the internal challenges organizations face when implementing new assessment, selection and development programs.
- We know even the best assessment programs require ongoing maintenance.
- We recognize the importance of providing line managers with solutions that are practical.
- We have worked in collaboration with collective bargaining agents to ensure new programs are in line with labor agreements.
Advice from Accredited Experts
- All project teams are headed by an EASI·Consult® Advisor:
- Experienced Ph.D. industrial/organizational psychologists,
licensed consulting psychologists, and experts in research and
- Have a minimum of 10 years' experience working inside a Fortune
500 company as a senior assessment expert
- Served as presidents, chairpersons and members of local,
national and international professional organizations such as the
Personnel Testing Council, the Equal Employment Advisory Council ad
hoc Committee for Employment Testing, the International Assessment
and Selection Council, and advisory committees for the Society for
Industrial- Organizational Psychologists
- We have designed assessment programs recognized for excellence in formal benchmark studies by peer industrial-organizational psychologists across the U.S.
- Many of our staff have published numerous articles and chapters in professional research journals, human resource management books, and magazines.
Our main product is our expert advice. We can answer questions regarding assessment, selection and
development from the most basic to the most challenging. Our customers know the advice we give is
based on decades of experience working inside Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
Our logo is the international symbol for information and the symbol for a
person combined with the image of a globe. Our expertise is in providing
accurate information about people through professional assessments. Our
various locations and partnerships world-wide, combined with our technical
expertise, allow us to bring our services to any corner of the globe.